Monday, March 25, 2013

Life is a Journey...

Here goes nothing!...  I had never thought of starting a blog before, but my good friend who writes Vacuuming in Pearls got me thinking that maybe, just maybe I have some wisdom to share with the world... if not wisdom, at least a good laugh once in awhile! This blog will share with you the many ups and downs of motherhood, marriage, working, and life in general.

To start things out, I would like to introduce myself. My name is B.  I am a wife, mother, student, and a working professional.  My husband and I have been married almost 9 years and after 8 years of marriage, we decided to expand our family and welcomed our baby boy into the world last July.  I am also a graduate student.  I have been slowly working on obtaining a Master's Degree for the past 4 years.  Lastly, I am a full-time working professional.  Needless to say I have a very busy life, thus the reasoning behind my self-imposed title as "The Modern Day Juggler".  Most days I feel like I am a juggler.  You all know the image of the circus performer who is attempting to do the impossible, while still maintaining their poise to the audience. All the while, the juggler may be ready to crack under the pressure, but some how keeps everything together. Yup, that's me!

Since this is my first post, I am going to set a few ground rules for myself.  These rules will not only help guide my writings, but they will help to protect the sanity of those of you who read this...  First things first, although I am blogging as a sort of therapy for myself I am not planning on using this form of media to vent and/or complain about my life.  I do plan on sharing some of the not-so-fun realities that go along with being a very busy working-mom, but it is not intended to be a pity party. Secondly, I am going to attempt to share some of my tips and tricks on making things work when your life is super chaotic. Lastly, I am going to write about my life, my family, and things that I love. Some days you might hear about my favorite new recipe, or how I hate to clean the bathtub.  Other days it might be all about my baby boy and how fast he is growing up.   Ultimately, this is a journey that we are all taking together and its bound to be an interesting one.

I hope you check back periodically and enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment